We believe that we should encourage all who love the Lord Jesus to:
To love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
We encourage all to seek a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to experience his love and forgiveness.
To love our neighbours as ourselves.
We encourage all to love and serve others within the church, the local community and the world. We desire to be a church relevant and open to all in our multi-cultural community.
To follow the Manifesto of Jesus in Luke 4:18-19.
- By being baptised and continually filled with God’s Holy Spirit who empowers us to do God’s work.
- By proclaiming Jesus, the only way of salvation to all people.
- By proclaiming the freedom and liberty that Jesus brings from sin, death and hell.
- By seeking to bring wholeness through healing and restoration of body, mind and spirit.
- By seeking to be Jesus to the community around us, standing against injustice, poverty and oppression.
- By walking in the inheritance of God and looking with anticipation towards our eternal destiny